Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Updates

Updates are coming. They are long over due. I have to update the website and that is number one priority. Then Facebook. Then the site I use to register folks for classes. Then newsletters. Then this blog? Oops I forgot I even had a Blog! I don't know if this Blog is worth it? I might just Blof through the newsletter that I haven't put out in several months.

Any news will be added to the newsletter, Facebook page and the website. I don't know if I have time to keep up a Blog too. We'll see.

Any way for those of you who do check this for news, here it is...check the website. LOL

I will be at Four Square this weekend for a Basic Class. Then going hiking next weekend! A weekend to myself! (with friends, new and old) But it will be a weekend off of sorts. I do have some stuff I want to accomplish, and some of that is to CHILLAX!~

Later!~
See you in the woods!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment